Thursday, May 29, 2008
I love Camp Bow Wow!
Yesterday, Sadie went to Camp Bow Wow for the first time. Camp Bow Wow is a doggie day camp that alos does boarding. The day was complementary while the camp saw if Sadie could play nicely with other dogs. Everyone loved her which is great because Jason and I needed a place to take her for this weekend while we will be at the lake with our flock from church. Sadie had so much fun that when I brought her home she fell right to sleep. I was able to cook and eat my dinner in peace! :) Jason and I are thinking about taking her once a week on Wednesdays. We think it would be a great thing for Sadie to look forward to and a nice break for us. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment