Wednesday, October 8, 2008
New Job
Yesterday, I accepted a position with the bank I worked for before my current job. I think this change is going to be one for the better. They have offered me more money, good benefits and the location is not far from the house. I will be working for someone I know and like very much. The company also knows about my trip to CA in December. This new location I am working at is a quiet office, but busy enough to provide work throughout the day. I am excited about the change of pace. I think it is exactly what I need right now. I also won't need any training as I already know their system. I can jump right in! :) I struggled a bit about leaving my office because it is behind due to the loss of another employee, but I realized I needed to think of myself and what would be best for Jason and I. (This pay raise and shorter commute is going to go a long way in paying off our debt.) Thank you to the family members who have prayed for me during this time as I was trying to decide whether to stay or leave my current job. I think everything is working out for the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment