Awesome pictures!! Love that top one of you and Jason...I was going to say that looks like next year's Christmas card, but actually...instead, I'm hoping you have a little one to photograph with you for next year's Christmas photo (I'm hoping we both have little ones in our cards next year!!) :) Once you get settled back home, email me and we can meet for dinner again. Glad you had a great vacation!
1 comment:
Awesome pictures!! Love that top one of you and Jason...I was going to say that looks like next year's Christmas card, but actually...instead, I'm hoping you have a little one to photograph with you for next year's Christmas photo (I'm hoping we both have little ones in our cards next year!!) :) Once you get settled back home, email me and we can meet for dinner again. Glad you had a great vacation!
Post a Comment