Today I got a new hair cut and my stylist asked me if I wanted to try diffusing my hair to see if it would curl. I told her ok and we tried it. I love it! My hair really can curl! I am so excited with how easy this is going to be in the morning!
Cute hair!! I do love the curl :) And I am also so excited to see that you guys got to hear the baby's heartbeat! Isn't it the most amazing thing ever?!?! Can't wait for the next update. Are you feeling better? We must plan our Wii fun soon :)
1 comment:
Cute hair!! I do love the curl :) And I am also so excited to see that you guys got to hear the baby's heartbeat! Isn't it the most amazing thing ever?!?! Can't wait for the next update. Are you feeling better? We must plan our Wii fun soon :)
Post a Comment