It is hard to believe that our little girl is 2 months old! Time flies! Madison is getting so big. She now fits into 0-3 mos clothing. Well, not all 0-3 mos clothes, but we are getting there! She is now taking baths in her tub instead of sponge bathing and she has graduated from the small bassinet feature to the bigger bassinet feature of her pack-in-play. She is also starting to sleep 4-5 hours straight at night. We do not know how much she weighs, but her 2 month appointment is tomorrow, so I will update soon.
Jason and I are still on the tired side. We cannot believe how much our life has changed. Even though it can be challenging at times, we are still so grateful for our beautiful baby girl.
Here are some pics from today...
Poor baby...
This is the best pic I could get of the 2 of us.

No comments:
Post a Comment