Today is a very rainy day. It started in the late morning and has continued to stay wet and gloomy. Sadie looked so pitiful in the back yard that I decided to bring her in. At first, I gave her a bone and put her in her crate with a towel to dry off. When it looked like the weather was not going to get any better, I knew I needed to give her some indoor running around time. I moved the pack-in-play into the living room and let Sadie out of her crate. Mostly, she did very well. I watched her every minute. At first, I had to guard the pack-in-play with every move or sound Maddie made, but soon enough Sadie started to get used to her noises. All in all, I think she did very well. She is in her crate now because I noticed a bug and realized she was due for flea treatment. Not wanting Maddie to get bit (if she is anything like her mother, bugs will love her) I grabbed Sadie and put the treatment on the back of her head which she then decided to rub all over the carpet. Now I have to clean the carpet. I decided maybe she could wait until Jason got home to be out again. :) Here are some pictures of the day...

No comments:
Post a Comment