Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Laughing

Maddie is laughing more and more these days. She is full of joy. Her smile can make anyday the best day. Last night, I was holding her on my lap and making silly faces and giving her kisses. Maddie responded by laughing a full belly laugh, which in turn, made Jason and me laugh. It was such a wonderful family moment. I know I will remember it for a very long time. Thank you Lord for blessing me with such a beautiful family.

2 comments:

Janet McGee said...

Who says God does not have a sense of humor!

Chris and Karen said...

Hi Kellie,
I just watched the dedication video, what a special moment, and Maddie was precious and so good the entire time you were up there. I also saw your Sadie video and heard that cute little laugh. What a wonderful family you are! Love, Aunt Karen