Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sunday






He is RISEN! Yesterday, Jason and I attended services at our church, HHBC. The service was a wonderful celebration of the resurrection of Christ. Maddie did very well in nursery, which is always good to hear. We also saw many of our friends with their families. (Our Sunday school class is full of young parents like us.) After church we headed home to pack for our upcoming trip to Ca. Yay!
I have always loved Easter, but this year has been one of my favorites. We didn't have an Easter egg hunt or visit with extended family, even though I love doing both of those things. This Easter was so special to me because Jason and I were able to worship and celebrate together as our own little family unit. We talked with each other about God's amazing love, his forgiveness and his grace and we were able to celebrate these things with our daughter. Maddie was so happy yesterday. We had a wonderful, fun time together.

No comments: