Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Maddie's room is finally finished!

We moved recently into a town-home apartment. Normally, I try to finish Maddie's room first, so it is familiar to her. We put together her furniture and unpacked her boxes, but when it came to hanging her photos and wall art, I was stumped. I just didn't know what to do with all the space. I knew I wanted a decal for above her crib: preferably a peel-n-stick. I found the perfect one at Pottery Barn Kids. Her nursery set is from PBK, so it matches perfectly and best of all it is peel-n-stick and completely re-usable. Next it was just taking what she already had and figuring out what to do. Tonight Jason and I went up to her room and figured it out. I love it! I am also very glad to be done, especially since my mom and sister are coming to visit tomorrow. :)


The view as you walk into her room from the top of the stairs.



Tulip decal







2 comments:

Mama Jessica said...

So cute! You did a great job. And aren't you glad you kept your white shelves ;)

DuWayne said...

Her room is really cute!!!