Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Has it really been 4 years already?


Jason and I just celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on Thursday, Jan 3. We cannot believe it has been 4 years already! Jason surprised me with flowers that were delivered to my work. All of my co-workers loved them and told me how spoiled I was! They all think he is the best, which I would definitely agree with. :) Friday, Jason took me to The Melting Pot in Bricktown. We continued our Fondue tradition. We spent or 1st and 2nd anniversaries at La Fondue in Saratoga CA. Last year we didn't have fondue, but that was ok with us since our trip to Napa Valley was amazing. I love celebrating our anniversary. It is wonderful to look back and celebrate our years together and look forward to many more. I love him with all my heart!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I am so jealous! I love the melting pot!! I am hoping to go with some friends for my 30th birthday. I hope your anniversary was fun. Love you guys!