Today is such a beautiful day! The sun is shining and even though the wind carries a little chill, it is not nearly as cold as it has been. This afternoon I went to Panera Bread to buy one of their multi-grain loaves (very yummy) and then to the grocery store to buy a couple items that we needed. It felt wonderful to be outside! Jason came home for lunch for which I made what I call "grown-up" grilled cheese sandwiches made with colby-jack, chicken and tomatoes. We spent lunch eating at the kitchen table and watching Sadie through our kitchen windows running around the backyard in the sunshine. This weather has to be a nice change for her.
I have to admit that this week in between jobs is starting to spoil me. It has already done me so much good. I feel more rested and my sinuses feel so much better. I have a doctors appt tomorrow to go over the results of my hydra-scan. Hopefully, everything will go well. I start my new job on Monday and I am very excited! I will be working with a new friend that I have made in my Sunday school class. (Jason and I joined a young marrieds "flock".) I am so excited to get to know her better.
Well, I better be going. It sounds like my puppy wants to come inside, even though I have no idea why she would want to. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment