Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Car Trouble
Yesterday, my (Kellie) car broke down in the middle of I-44 on my way home from work. Luckily, a police man was near by and pushed me over to the side of the road. 15-20 minutes later it started again and after that every 5-10 minutes I would have to pull over to side of the road and turn it off and then back on again. Luckily, my boss followed me the whole way home to make sure I was ok. (Keep in mind that this all happened on my very first day of work.) I was thoroughly embarrassed and a bit frustrated with my car. It has been giving Jason and me trouble for a while now and everytime we have taken it in to the shop it has either come back not fixed with a large bill attached or the shop couldn't duplicate the problem and nothing at all was done. We are now trying to figure out what we are going to do to fix it and we have also decided that we are now in the market for a new car. We do not want to add another car payment to our bills, so we are going to try to pay Jason's car off first. We have a year left on that loan. We are hoping that with the tax return and a few good paychecks from Jason that it won't take the whole year. Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment