We have decided recently that we are going to stop talking about getting into shape and actually do it. Now that I am out of the recovery time frame I am not nervous about starting to exercise. (A few weeks ago I was worried I would hurt myself if I tried anything.) Wish us luck! Exercise has to be one of the hardest things for both Jason and I to stay committed to, but we know that we need to in order to be healthy. Plus, I want to look my best when I see all of you in California for Lacey's wedding. :) All in all, I am doing well physically.
Please continue to keep me in your prayers. One thing that has changed since surgery is my ability to handle stress. My job has been extremely stressful since I have returned. Unfortunately, I am not handling it as well as I would like to. (I experienced my very first migraine headache last week and have since had a second one less than a week later.) I have decided to put my resume out there in hopes of finding someplace closer to home that will not be as stressful as my current job.
I guess to sum up my progress since August 15th, I am doing well physically and emotionally, except for the stress factor. Thank you to everyone who continues to keep me in their prayers.

No comments:
Post a Comment