Saturday, September 13, 2008
Oklahoma State Fair
Today Jason and I went to the Oklahoma State Fair. We had a lot of fun walking around. There was so much to see! We walked around several vendor boths, we went to the car show, we saw show animals like horses and lambs, we walked around the many carnival games and we watched many people go on a variety of rides. We decided against the rides. (I don't think my doctor would have been too happy with me if I decided to go on one.) It only rained a little bit. I brought an umbrella, so we were prepared. (Hurricane Ike has brought rain to OK.) All in all, we had a pretty good time. I don't have any pictures to post. I always forget the camera. I definately need to work on that before we have kids! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment