The pregnancy test.
Our baby's first gift!
Jason and I are expecting! I had my first ultrasound today and everything looked good. I measured at 6 weeks and 4 days. My due date is September 10, 2009. I have a doctor's appointment to go over the ultrasound results, but the technician said everything looked good. The good news is that there really is a baby in there and everything is in the right place this time. Praise God!
I will post ultrasound pics when I get them!

2 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you! This is such great news! We need to get together soon to celebrate. Sorry I have not yet returned your call...we do want to hang out soon. Steve's aunt just passed away and it's been a tough couple weeks, but we will definitely be in touch soon so we can get together with you guys.
Congrats again! I am doing a little happy dance for you right now :)
You don´t know me but I want to say Congratulation!. My name is Zac and I´m from of México. My best wish for all of you.
Post a Comment