Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Under The Weather

Hello everyone. I just wanted to write a quick note to ask you to pray for me. I having been fighting off a head cold. I am also having problems with my upper back and neck causing very bad headaches. My doctor gave my tylenol 3 which is stronger, but still safe for the baby. I am in my 7th week right now and I am starting to feel the nausea really set in, which makes a head cold worse. Please pray for a quick recovery, less queeziness and more energy. 

1 comment:

Liesl said...

Hey girl...I'm so sorry to see that you are feeling crummy :( We'll be praying for you! It was so good to see you today...Steve and I are looking forward to hanging with you two. We were thinking maybe next Friday (the 6th, I think?). But let us know if you'd rather play it by ear and wait until you are feeling a bit better.

Hope you are resting as we speak :)