Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

3 Months and a Little Baby Bump



The past few days I have noticed my pants have been tighter. I looked in the mirror and I think there might be somewhat of a little baby bump there. (I already have some unwanted pudge, but this feels different.) Anyway, what do you think?I tried very hard not to push my stomach out while taking these.... :)

6 comments:

Janet McGee said...

Maybe a little something there. The fact that it feels different is probably your best clue. Love Mom

Mama Jessica said...

So CUTE!

Laura said...

looks like just under 4 months worth to me and I am the expert. you look adorable. glad all is well.

The Taylors said...

You look cute!

Jenni said...

perfect! i am so glad everything is going well. I can't wait to see how it keeps growing! love you!!

The McGees / Hansens said...

Yes, I think a see a small "bumpette"! I'm so sad you're not here so we can watch your pregnancy in person. Blogs are the next best thing though.
Love you -- Aunt Julie