Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cravings

People have been asking me if I have been craving anything. I used to say no, but I have come to realize that there is definitely a trend in what I have been eating lately. I guess I was wrong. I do have cravings.
 In a nutshell, I have been craving Taco Bell, chinese food and ice cream or sherbert. I have also traded in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for grilled cheese. Jason's Deli's salad bar has also become a favorite of mine. (Jason's Deli is a deli out here that reminds me of Erik's Deli back home.) Weird I know, but I guess I can't control what the baby wants... right? :)

1 comment:

Mama Jessica said...

I wanted rocky road ice cream a lot when I was pregnant with Ian. Take advantage of those cravings now, because you don't have much of an excuse once he/she is born if you say "I'm craving", people just don't seem to care as much! ;) By the way when do you find out or are you going to find out what you are having?