Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, June 22, 2009

Another Ultrasound

I am scheduled for another ultrasound 2 weeks from today because Madison is little. As my doctor puts it, "She is on the small side of normal." At first, I was concerned, but after talking to quite a few people, I feel better. My mom keeps reassuring me she is fine. I was 5 pounds when I was born, so I guess she is taking after mommy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) No worries! They just like to be SUPER cautious which is a good thing! Consider it another opportunity to take a peek at your little baby girl!

Hugs!

Mama Jessica said...

Hey there! So Ian always measured small, especially his head. :) And he turned out just fine! We will be praying for you as you have this next ultrasound.

Misti said...

Always better to be safe. And Calvin was a small little thing too. :) And he is also fine!