Jason and I both got up and went to work today, so we are both a little tired. I think I am going to go take a nap soon. I had the same amount of fluids yesterday as I had been having, but I am told it is not enough. I now have to drink at least 10 glasses of water a day.
I wasn't sure about going in last night, but after resting for an hour with no improvement I thought I should. I am glad I did. They told me it was always better to be safe. They were so nice and I got a discharge paper with instructions on what to do from here out as well as their direct phone number so I can call with after-hours questions.

5 comments:
Oh goodness...glad you and Maddie are ok! I agree with you...better to go in and be safe than sorry. Drink up, my friend! :) Praying for you...
I am glad you went in too! I am glad you are ok. Do you have to have water or just liquids?
So glad to hear you and baby are fine! Chug down that water Momma! I hope you had an uneventful rest of the week - HUGS!
I have to drink lot's of water all day and find it easier to "chug" it down if it is a little warm rather than cold. I'm so happy both you and Maddie are fine!
Love,
Aunt Karen
I've got to read your blog more. I just saw this today. Glad you and Madison are alright.
Post a Comment