This begs the question... do I quit work now? I am not planning on coming back to work after she is born anyway, but 1-2 months of bringing home a paycheck would be nice. At the same time, I would hate to keep working and then miss a lot of it due to cramping. I would rather my work be able to find someone for my position who they can count on. My department only has 3 people and you really need all three to get through the day.
I have always thought having Madison early would be nice, but I was thinking only a week or 2 not 9. I want her to be healthy and strong. I go Monday for my next ultrasound to see how she is growing. I have a follow-up appointment with my doctor on July 20th. I will be 33 weeks then. All of this has been kind of scary. I now find myself wanting her to constantly move, so I know she is ok. Please pray for peace for me and safety for her.

1 comment:
You've got all the prayers of Babyline holding you and Maddie up!
Love,
Aunt Karen
Post a Comment