Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

Jason and I decided a while back that on Christmas Eve we would have a mini Christmas celebration just the three of us before we went to Tulsa Christmas Day. We wanted to have our own little Christmas early with Maddie. We opened our stockings and gifts. We video taped Maddie opening hers. That evening I made a yummy Christmas dinner consisting of cornish game hens with a holiday dry rub, roasted vegetables, and sweet potatoes with marshmellows (my father's recipe tweaked a little bit the way I like them). It was delicious. We ended the night watching one of my favorite Christmas movies, White Christmas. It was a wonderful day in our warm cozy home. Outside, OKC set a record for the most snowfall in the month of December. Maddie's first Christmas is a white one. :) We are not sure if we will be able to make it to Tulsa on Christmas Day due to road conditions, but incase we cannot, we have been invited to our neighbors for the day. Christmas in Tulsa may have to wait until Saturday. We will see...

Yummy Dinner

Snow drift on our porch.

Our beautiful wreath covered in snow.

Maddie and her loot!

She loves her new baby doll!

Getting ready to open her stocking.

Maddie's Christmas ornament.


1 comment:

Mama Jessica said...

I love the picture of her holding the doll! So cute!