Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Can I take a time-out from life?


After a day filled so far with homework and research, I decided instead of starting on the dirty dishes and laundry I would sit down and share a graham cracker with my beautiful little girl. I dislike days like these. I change her, bathe her, dress her, feed her, make sure she gets her naps and make sure she doesn't get into anything she is not suppose to, but these are the days I don't get to play with her, snuggle her, teach her new things, and basically spend some quality mommy-Maddie time. Can I just tell the duties of life to leave me alone for a while? :)
There has been a lot going on in our lives. Too much to explain in this blog post and at this time, we are not ready to disclose everything. Sorry to be so vague. One thing I will say, just so no rumors start, is that we are not pregnant. We are still just a family of three. :)
I hope that more days of playing, snuggling and quality time are in the near future, but until then I will do my best to take breaks to spend some time (even if it is short) loving on my little girl. I love you Madison!

2 comments:

Chris and Karen said...

You are so special!
Love You,
Aunt Karen
PS I'm praying for whatever your secret news is :-)

karyn said...

Sending you love and prayers. Remember that the simple fact that you notice the days that you don't get good quality time is a huge testament to the kind of mommy you are... a wonderful one, seems to me.
I hope you find more beautiful moments of rest in your days!!