Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

So far, so good!



Saturday, we received our Trend Lab Crib Wrap in the mail and so far, so good! Maddie actually really likes it. I think that is because it is soft. (It is fleece on one side and waterproof on the other.) It fits well and looks great. It attaches by ties, which is great because Maddie will not be able to get it off. Currently we ordered enough wraps to cover the front and two side rails. I am using her old teething guard on the back rail and even though she is still taking that one off, she is not chewing. If she starts chewing the back we may order another wrap. So far, I am really happy with our purchase. We should have purchased it months ago!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: