Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Forward Facing!!!


Eating a french fry from In-N-Out

On Tuesday, I took Maddie to the doctor for a cold she has had for over a week now. I already had an appointment scheduled for Friday for her 18 month well baby check up. Since Maddie had started to feel better, her doctor said we could do both appointments at the same time and save us a trip. Yay! The bad news, Maddie has an ear infection and is currently on antibiotics for the next 8 days. The good news, we are now allowed to turn her car seat to forward facing! We have been waiting for the day when we could do that ever since she turned 1, six months ago. I am so happy she weighs enough now because her little legs were getting so cramped. Our little girl is definitely petite. She is in the 1% for weight, 2% for height and 13% for head circumference. She had jumped up to the 10% in height on her 15 month appointment, but I guess her growth spert has not lasted. (Although, it looks like there is only a half inch difference between the 2% and 10% at this age, so I am not that worried.) Her new doctor is very happy with her. Developmentally she is doing everything children her age are supposed to do and more. (I counted her words the other day and she is already saying over 30.) Maddie did so well at her appointment. The doctor and nurses loved her and she didn't cry a bit when she had her flu shot. I really am blessed to have such a happy little girl. I love you, miss Madison!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: