Well, Jason and I started weight watchers today. We signed up last night online. We weighed in, took "before" photos, and got our daily allowance of points. Our points values are very different, so we will see how easy it is to eat together. Jason is allowed 21 more points than me per day. The nice thing about the new PointsPlus program is that many fruits and veggies are zero points, so that should help me feel satisfied while still staying on track. The best part?? I can still have Starbucks! Yay! :)
Anyway, I thought I would post this so our friends and family could help keep us accountable. :) We weigh in every Sunday, so I will post updates as we go. No pictures today as both Jason and I are too self-conscious to share our "before" photos, but hopefully in a few short months, we will be able to show you "after" pics!
1 comment:
Good luck you guys!
Love,
Aunt Karen
Post a Comment