Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Getting Ready for My New Job





A week ago, I interviewed for a transfer to the wire room at work. I was offered the job on Tuesday this week and I start on April 13th. I am excited to do something new. This new job does not have uniforms, so Jason and I went shopping for business maternity clothes. I bought 2 pairs of secret belly fit dress pants (one black and the other grey) and I love them! They are so comfy! I also purchased 2 blouses. Next weekend Jason said I could buy 2 more blouses so I can have close to a weeks worth. I found some Motherhood blouses at Gordman's that I really like. They have color, unlike the two I bought today that are white and white and black. I love my new clothes because I feel pregnant in them instead of just fat. :)

2 comments:

Liesl said...

Congrats on the new job!! Yay for getting to try something new! And I do love those maternity clothes. I am already looking forward to April 20th :) Hope you are feeling great, my friend!

Chris and Karen said...

That's great about the new job - can you tell us more about what you'll be doing? And you look so cute in your maternity clothes.
Love you! Aunt Karen