My life as a wife, mom and culinary student.
Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods
I love the picture of her cute little feet!Aunt Karen
Curse?!! No way! Yahoo for little girls. :)You know I have a ton of things I will be passing your way!
Oh how exciting! I am guessing this is why you called this morning? I wish I would have answered now. So sorry I didn't. Yay, Ian can have a little girlfriend! I am seriously about to cry! Congrats!
Congratulations! That is very exciting! April
I do not believe it is a curse either. I am very excited about my little girl! Finally a girl will be born into the Nickels clan. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love the picture of her cute little feet!
Aunt Karen
Curse?!! No way! Yahoo for little girls. :)
You know I have a ton of things I will be passing your way!
Oh how exciting! I am guessing this is why you called this morning? I wish I would have answered now. So sorry I didn't. Yay, Ian can have a little girlfriend! I am seriously about to cry! Congrats!
Congratulations! That is very exciting! April
I do not believe it is a curse either. I am very excited about my little girl! Finally a girl will be born into the Nickels clan. :)
Post a Comment