Love the girly clothes!!! I have a ton of stuff for you if you are interested. I dont have a ton of little things, but mostly 6 months and up. I also have a baby wrap/sling of you want it...you can view it at www.edenbabycarrier.com It is the purple veleveteen one. I really loved it. :)
3 comments:
Love the girly clothes!!! I have a ton of stuff for you if you are interested. I dont have a ton of little things, but mostly 6 months and up. I also have a baby wrap/sling of you want it...you can view it at www.edenbabycarrier.com It is the purple veleveteen one. I really loved it. :)
So cute! You will have so much more fun buying girl clothes than you will boy clothes. The girl sections are like three times bigger!
Jenni- I would love your hand-me-downs!!! That would be awesome!
Post a Comment