Today, the nurse told me that I could bring Maddie her own pajamas if I had any for her at home. We have 2 pairs of preemie pajamas, so I brought one for her at her noon feeding. She looks so cute! This is a great sign. It means she is regulating her own body temperature well. One step closer to coming out of the box!

5 comments:
Aww, she is so cute you guys! I still can't get over how tiny she is.
Yeah! I am so glad to hear this. Do they think she will come home soon?
She is darling in her little pink jammies! It's so much fun celebrating each step with you.
Love,
Aunt Karen
she looks great!
the best moment ever...next to holding my little man for the 1st time ever was when we got to dress him. he weighed 2 lbs! i still have those 2 t shirts i bought him for the occasion. keep those treasures you have for miss madison and someday you can share with her what a precious miracle she is like i have done with my son.
so happy for you guys!
oh what great news!! and, she looks adorable to boot!
Post a Comment