Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, August 10, 2009

She's Out!




Maddie is out of her incubator! Yay!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is SO AWESOME!! what a trooper she has been! :) One step closer to coming home and starting "normal life"! ...oh wait, what's normal?? :)

Jenni said...

She looks so good!! I hope you guys are doing well. We think about ou so often and pray your little one will be home soon. Love you!

Liesl said...

Yay!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness, I just love looking at her in her cute little bassinet! I can't wait to meet her :) I'm so sorry we haven't been able to connect other than phone/email tag. Steve and I are both heading out of town (again...man!) but will try to get in touch when we get back to see if we can come hang out with Sadie :)

Mama Jessica said...

YAY! I am so excited! It won't be long now before she goes home!