She's now behind bars and on the bottle....in a crib and sucking from a bottle 6 times a day! She's still gaining weight and the doctor thinks she'll be home early next week. We are hoping for the end of this week though. We have now taken 180 pictures - an average of 90 per week of her life. I'm afraid we are setting the bar a little high for our next one.....
Ok, I'm loving the bow! So cute!! :) I'm so happy to hear that she's doing so well! We'll continue to pray that the transition home will go well. We miss you guys!! Give that sweet girl a kiss for us.
I, too, LOVE the bow!! I can't believe she's 2 weeks old already - wow! yay for Grandma being there! :) I bet she just couldn't wait to get her hands on that little cutie pie. We are praying for significant weight gain here so she can come home sooner than later. All of our love and prayers are with you!!
3 comments:
Ok, I'm loving the bow! So cute!! :) I'm so happy to hear that she's doing so well! We'll continue to pray that the transition home will go well. We miss you guys!! Give that sweet girl a kiss for us.
I, too, LOVE the bow!! I can't believe she's 2 weeks old already - wow! yay for Grandma being there! :) I bet she just couldn't wait to get her hands on that little cutie pie. We are praying for significant weight gain here so she can come home sooner than later. All of our love and prayers are with you!!
A very happy 2 week birthday for Madison! Praying that she will be ready to go home very soon! Love ya guys!
Post a Comment