Wow, that is some quick answered prayer!! :) Love it!
Wish we could help you load your truck! Sounds weird, but I always love things like that...just a great way to hang out with friends in a productive way. Praying that more people are able to join you!
Sometimes He waits until we ask - funny huh? I was just reading a book that commented on the fact that God seemed to feel we needed to be ordered to pray - we are so stubborn I guess and try and do it on our own :) It's still so amazing how everything has happened so fast! So happy for both of you. Love, Aunt Karen
2 comments:
Wow, that is some quick answered prayer!! :) Love it!
Wish we could help you load your truck! Sounds weird, but I always love things like that...just a great way to hang out with friends in a productive way. Praying that more people are able to join you!
Can't wait to hear the updates on the move!
Sometimes He waits until we ask - funny huh? I was just reading a book that commented on the fact that God seemed to feel we needed to be ordered to pray - we are so stubborn I guess and try and do it on our own :) It's still so amazing how everything has happened so fast! So happy for both of you.
Love, Aunt Karen
Post a Comment