In my post a couple weeks ago I mentioned that we had confirmation that Jason's written offer was on its way. Well, we still have not received it. It should come by email and Jason needs to print it off and Fedex it back to them. If it doesn't come before Tuesday then Jason will be on the road and it will be much more difficult to have that done, which could push back his start date. Jason talked with his new boss a couple days ago and he had found the offer on the director's desk. She had been out of the office which is why it was taking so long. We were told that he would be receiving it a day later. That was Monday. Jason is not worried, but I have to admit that I am. This is the last thing that needs to happen before Jason is truly official. Please pray that we receive this offer ASAP. The truck is rented, the plane flights are booked and Jason gave his two week notice on Friday. (He is using his vacation to fulfill the last week of his notice.) Still all we have is a verbal offer and a preferred start date. I am going to feel so much more at ease with everything in writing.
Also, another prayer request is help loading our truck. We have reached out a couple times and have had only one taker. Sunday will be a long day if we have no help. We have had several CA friends offer to help us unload, now all we need are some OK friends to help load. :)

1 comment:
I should be able to help load.
Post a Comment