Hello everyone! The holidays are here and what better way to show off the family than a beautiful photo holiday card? Jason and I started using photos cards a few Christmases ago and with the birth of Madison last year, I am really excited about showing off how much she has grown. We have done cards from Sam's Club and Walgreens, but this year I am going to use Shutterfly. I love Shutterfly products. I made a beautiful memory book of Madison's first month using Shutterfly last year. Here are a couple samples of the cards they have available this year.


Here is a link to all of their Christmas photo-cards: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards. They also offer a variety of adorable invitations for holiday parties: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-invitations as well as cute gift ideas such as calendars: http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars.
I am super excited about our cards this year. I am still not sure whether or not I will do a card with multiple photos or just one, but either way I know they will be great!
PS: Shutterfly is offering me 50 free holiday cards for this blog post! If you are a blogger and would like to do the same click here: http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/.

No comments:
Post a Comment