Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Maddie's Words

I thought I would do a quick blog post with all of the words that Maddie has started to say the past couple weeks. She could already say some but it seemed like she decided to stop talking for a bit right before the move. Ever since we have been here at the ranch with my grandparents, she has become a little chatterbox. Here is a list of everything she is saying these days:

hi
bye (while waving)
mama
dada
uh-oh
baby
da ("dog"- she also makes the barking noise)
du ("duck")
be ("bear")
brush
papa (great grandpa)
G (great grandma, aka "GG")
toe (we think this means "toy")
go
no
yay
wee (she says this while swinging on the swing)
truck (and grandpa is working on tractor)

and every once in a while she points at something and says, "what's that?" (well, as best as she can say it)

Jason and I can't believe how much she is doing now. She has also decided that she wants to walk everywhere. She stands and reaches for our hands and as soon as she is holding on she starts walking full force. It is so cute. We suspect she will be walking by herself soon enough and then we will be chasing her everywhere. :)

I don't have any pictures to share right now, but I will have some when we get to move into our new place, hopefully in a week or so.

2 comments:

Janet McGee said...

She is so brilliant!!!

Liesl said...

Yay! Sounds like you all are adjusting great to your new home! Can't wait for updates as you get settled into your new place! Praying for you!