We like our new location. We are close to lots of shopping. Not just the mall either, we have 3 grocery stores near by as well as about 5 Starbucks locations. Yes, you read that right. We are back in the land of Starbucks on every corner. :) It is funny, the whole time we lived in OK, I could count the amount of times I went to Starbucks on my two hands and now that we have been back in CA, I have been about once a week (or more).
We are also close to family and friends. I loved being here for the big celebration we had this past week for my grandpa turning 75. I missed being able to attend family get-together's.
All in all, things are going well. I do miss the luxury of living in my house, but there are so many good things that can make up for that. :) I will post pics of our new place once it is more put together, probably after Thanksgiving. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment