Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July

Our nephews.



Maddie with Jason's grandma, Elsie.

This 4th of July weekend has been so much fun! Jason was off from work from Friday to Monday, which was wonderful. I love having my hubby home! Saturday, Jason and I braved the rain and traveled to Catoosa for the annual Young 4th of July party. The Youngs are family friends of Jason. Due to the rain we only stayed for a few hours and left before dark to make sure we made it home safely. Sunday, it rained so we spent a quiet 4th at home. Tonight, we went to a park in Moore to enjoy the fireworks display that had been postponed due to the weather. It was one of the best displays I have seen a city do in a while. Maddie was enthralled. The noise didn't seem to bother her, but I was worried about her ears so we started walking to the car before it finished. We watched the grand finale from the car as we were driving out of the parking lot. It was a great end to a great weekend!

No comments: