All of the kids playing in Maddie's room.
Yum! Frosting!
She dove into her cup cake. It was so cute!
The table all set.
The butterfly cup cakes. They turned out so well. I was so nervous putting them together, but none of them broke!
Maddie's first birthday party went so well. We moved all of the toys into her room which ended up becoming the most crowded room in the house. All of the kids had such a good time playing together. Maddie loves playing with other kids. When it was time for her presents she paid more attention to them then I thought she would. Jason captured all of it on video which is why no pictures are posted. Maddie loved hearing everyone sing "Happy Birthday" and when her cupcake was placed in front of her she took her palm and smashed right into it! It was so cute. She loved it! All in all, I think her party was a huge success! :)
To all my family and friends in CA, we missed you and wished you could have joined in the fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment