

Maddie loved this piano. Since she is the only grandkid left that enjoys playing it, we got to take it home with us.
Maddie and her cousin, Justin.
Maddie with her great aunt, Penny.
Maddie and great grandpa Nickels.
Maddie and great grandma Nickels.
Yesterday, we took a day trip to Tulsa for our nephew, Austin's birthday party. This is the first time we have been to Tulsa where she was free to crawl around and get into everything. She had a lot of fun. She was scared of my in-law's dog, Chase, at first, but soon enough she was chasing him around and squealing with delight. She met Jason's aunt, Penny, for the first time on this trip and had fun with her great grandparents. She loved her cousin, Justin, and kept trying to crawl on top of him. (I don't think Justin is a huge fan of her.) It was nice to see her play with her cousins. I didn't acutally take any pictures of the actual party, but these are a few pics I got before the birthday event started.
No comments:
Post a Comment