I want my body to be used to glorify Christ. I need to take care of it! I am God's creation! God has given me such a wonderful gift in His Son. He has given me life. I need to start living my life for him in every way, including how I take care of myself. My body is a temple for Christ and it is about time I start treating it that way. I am not saying I want to be thin. (Although, wouldn't that be nice!) I want to be healthy. I am going to start making healthy decisions so that my body can be ready for any task the Lord gives me. I want to live my life to His glory. I want to be thankful in everything. I think taking good care of myself is a great way of saying "thank you".
The Lord is teaching me so much. What a wonderful God I serve! He has given me so much hope and joy these past few months and everyday I am learning something new about Him. He is taking me on such a journey. This desire to be healthy is only a small part. The greatest thing is knowing everyday that I am His child and I am loved by Him.

1 comment:
You are also my child and very loved by me!
Post a Comment