Last night was a whirlwind. We had so much to do. I came home with 5 different types of bread, muffins, etc. We didn't finish until 10:15pm and then looked around at a kitchen that looked like a tornado had passed through. Luckily, we are all pretty fast cleaners and we were still able to make it out the door on time. Monday is the final! Wish me luck! :-)
Here are pictures of everything I made:
Pizza- I know it is not a bread, but we made the dough and then were able to finish and bake an actual pizza. I didn't try it, but Jason said it was good.
Oatmeal Raisin Nut Bread
Lemon Poppyseed Muffins
Foccacia
Cornbread Muffins

1 comment:
Okay, first things first...You lost another pound! Good job! Second...YUM, I want to live closer to you so I can take part in the wonderful things you make!
Post a Comment