Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, August 2, 2010

12 Month Doctor Appt

Maddie weighs 17 lbs 4 oz and is 27 1/4" tall. The doctor was very pleased with everything she can do now. We have to keep her on formula for the next 6 weeks, but after that it sounded like we can put her on milk! I guess her weight is not that much of an issue. One new thing I learned today is that my pediatrician wants her to remain in a backward facing car seat until she is 2 and 30 pounds. I am glad we bought the convertible car seat! I guess that is the new age and weight that is being recommended now. The visit ended with shots which were not very fun. She goes back at 15 months. Now, we are at home and Maddie is taking a nap.

No comments: