Leap Frog Activity Table
This week is the JBF Consignment Sale in OKC. This season, I decided to consign. I got together some of Maddie's old stuff, prepped it, priced it and then dropped it off on Friday. Since I am a consignor I was able to attend the Pre-Sale and bring a friend. I went with my best friend Misti and we had so much fun! This sale has everything for baby and child from furniture, bedding and decor to toys, clothes, accessories and infant basics.
I spent a total of $40 and brought home 2 pairs of shoes, 7 pairs of pj's, 2 hats, 1 pair of mittens, a sling diaper bag, and a Leap Frog activity table (Maddie's favorite). Everything is in great shape. JBF inspects everything before it goes to the floor.
They have 2 sales per year. This is the Fall/Winter sale and in late winter they will have the Spring/Summer sale. It is the perfect place to pick up the big ticket items if you have limited funds because they thoroughly inspect everything and do not except anything that has been recalled or damaged. They have toddler beds, cribs, changing tables, dressers, nightstands, every kind of stroller (single, double, triple, jogging and umbrella), outside play toys (houses, swings, basketball hoops, bicycles...etc.) and pretty much anything else you can think of.
I have decided that I am going to consign at every sale so I can come to the pre-sale and see everything before the public gets to come and shop. :)

2 comments:
Awesome! We have a consignment sale here twice a year too. :) I've picked up so many great things! Kevin and Casey have that same Leap Frog table. Hannah still loves to play with it! :)
I finally got my password straightened out. Hope this goes through. I love reading you blog and seeing Maddie grow.
Love you, Grandma Hansen
Post a Comment