Friday, August 6, 2010
Sunflower Cupcakes
Tonight we have a FLOCK get together so I decided I would use the left over box of cake mix I had from Maddie's party to make cupcakes. I saw the design for sunflower cupcakes in my "Hello Cupcake!" book and decided to try it. I had a few mess-ups while trying to figure out how to pipe the petals, but I soon caught on and was able to do about 7 cupcakes that look really nice. All of the sudden though, the frosting started to melt (Mistake number 1: putting the frosting in the fridge) and now I can't seem to do anything with it. Now I do not know what I will do. I am going to try bringing the frosting back to room temp and I hope it will set up a little more so I can finish. Otherwise, seven people will get sunflowers and everyone else will have a regular frosted cupcake (what is the fun in that?).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment