"Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, 'Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.' So we say with confidence, 'The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?'" Hebrews 13:5&6
It is completely appropriate that I read this verse today. It is amazing how God orchestrates all things. Earlier this week, I had a break-down. A money break-down. Money has been tight lately. Very tight. I am so thankful for my parents. They helped me to see a few things with a new perspective. This is a huge opportunity to trust in God. God is trying to do a mighty work in me and today's passage is another reminder of that: "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."
I am continually amazed at how the right passage finds me at the right time. God knows what he is doing. (I guess I shouldn't be surprised when I know that!)
Thank you God for reminding me that you are always there. Thank you for continuing to work in my life. No matter how many times I fall down, you are always there to pick me up. Help me to walk by faith. With You nothing is impossible! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment