This morning I decided to bake some cookies with Maddie for the first time. I got a kitchen chair and put it up next to the island so she could watch. I had her help me stir the dry ingredients and put in the chocolate chips at the end. She loved it! I can't wait until she is a little older and can help me do more. :)
She loved watching the mixer.
Chocolate chip. YUM!
Enjoying a fresh-baked cookie!
(I tried one as well. They are delicious!)
Also, for the Hansen Clan: I turned my back on Maddie once to get the tablespoon measurement to measure the cookies out. When I turned around she had taken the wooden spoon I gave her to hold and put it in the cookie dough. She then proceeded to take the cookie dough covered spoon and shove it into her mouth. There is no doubt she is a Hansen. ;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment