Weight Loss Ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 6- Culinary School

I was the "baker" again last night. Hopefully, I will not be the baker on Friday and I will get a break. I feel like I miss so much when I am the baker because I have to leave whatever I am doing when the buzzers go off. Last night we had another 2.5 hours of ServSafe training, so when we were in the kitchen everything went so fast. We finished a little late because there was so much to do.

Here is what we made last night (once again, I apologize for the photo quality):

Tartlettes Aux Fruits Frais (Fresh Fruit Tartlets)

Chocolate Heaven Cookies

On another note: my chef instructor, Chef Alex, brought in a Virgin Airlines menu to announce that his macarons will now be served as the dessert for first class flights. Pretty cool, huh? I went on his website the other day and the macarons he makes are beautiful! You should check it out! L Artisan Gourmet Parisian Macarons

No comments: