There is no culinary post from Friday. I did not attend class because Jason, Maddie and I were on our way down south for Maddie's first trip to Disneyland! (Post to follow...)
Originally, we were planning on going down Sat and coming back today, Tues. Those plans got changed last minute when we found out that the Disney Marathon was being run on Sunday (the day we were planning on being at the park). We moved all Disneyland plans to Saturday (the only other available day as we needed to head back to my parents on Monday so Mom could be back at work today). We thought about leaving after school (11pm) but decided against it.
I really hate missing class and I wish I could have been there Friday, but I am so glad we decided to hit the road early. We were already tired at Disneyland, so I can't imagine what it would have been like on little to no sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment