The grades are posted...
I did well. The overall grade for Unit 1 is not posted, but I looked at how the grades are weighted and it looks like all the scores for this unit will be averaged together. We have 2 rubric scores (one from days #1-6 and the other from days #7-13), a written test score, a practical test score, and a score for our sanitation test that we took 2 weeks ago (I was able to go online and look at that score the other day).
I received scores in the mid to high 80's for everything except the written, which I scored a 90%. That should average out to a solid B.
Not bad, I can live with a B.
I have decided to not beat myself up over the silly mistakes I made in my practical exam any more. I need to learn from them and move on so I can focus on what is next. We start Unit 2 tonight: Pate a Choux (Cream Puffs, Eclairs...etc.)

No comments:
Post a Comment